We will open again from March 9, 2021!
We look forward to welcoming our customers to our studio again. Your and our health is very important to us. We have therefore taken special protective and hygiene measures. We have detailed these below.
If you want to make your loved ones happy for their birthday or any other occasion, here
you can buy our vouchers.
Special protective and hygiene measures
We will be open again on March 9th. On the basis of the Second SARS-CoV-2 Infection Protection Ordinance of the Berlin Senate and to comply with the requirements, we have established the following rules for the operation of Lanta Wellness:
- Every Lanta Wellness employee will have a POC antigen test at least once a week. The results are recorded and can be viewed on request.
- All Lanta Wellness services are only offered by prior appointment.
- Due to the ordinance of the Senate, our customers are not allowed to spend the waiting time in our studio until the agreed date.
- According to the specifications, we have to keep attendance documentation. This requires that our customers provide correct information about their first and last name, telephone number, place of residence and address or e-mail. After the retention period of four weeks has expired, these documents will be destroyed.
- All massages are performed with a medical face mask. We also offer our customers a POC antigen self-test, the result of which we also confirm in writing. Please plan an additional 15 minutes for this.
- To reduce the risk of infection, we currently do not offer any facial massages. We inform on our website when we can offer this service to our customers again.
- Couples massages are only carried out if both customers share a household.
- The massage rooms as well as our sanitary area are extensively ventilated after each use.
- All smooth surfaces are carefully disinfected after use. Towels are of course changed as usual after a single use and washed accordingly.